AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Application StephanGH

2 participants
AuteurMessage
StephanGH

Application StephanGH Empty
MessageSujet: Application StephanGH   Application StephanGH Icon_minitimeDim 27 Mai - 18:31

Nickname : StephanGH

Steam ID :

STEAM_1:0:206547783

17 (18 in september)

Introduce yourself in a few lines / Tell us a bit about yourself :

I live in the Netherlands, this game is my life  Application StephanGH 3583385407 I am Trilingular as I speak English, Dutch and German. My french is very basic but I can handle myself in Groupfights or similair. I pick up on languages fast so I should be able to recognise the basic commands.

What is your gaming experience? Have you ever belonged to a regiment? If so, which one (s) / What experience do you have? Have you ever been in another regiment before? Which one (s) ? :

I've been gaming since I was 5 years old in Counter Strike: Source, World of Warcraft and Warcraft. I came into the M&B Multiplayer scene in late 2016, after which I promptly left again in Early 2017. In October 2017 I came back and have been here ever since.

Regiments I have been in:

Cavalry: Too many, only true important ones were the 8th_Huss, one of the top League 1 cavalry regiments, the 1teKF which I was the Major of and lead for ~ 2months, and later became a Leutnant there when someone else took the regiment over for another ~1 month. And my current regiment

2ème Régiment de Hussards (2e_Huss), I am the 1st IC, Major, and Leader of this regiment. My 2nd In command being Nerza, who should be known to you Smile!

Line: 28ème Régiment de Ligne - Sous Lieutenant, I was leader of the cavalry but joined Infantry Groupfights for them aswell, did decent Razz
Nr87 Infanterie Regiment - Fusilier, Left recently, was shite

Do you have the software Teamspeak 3 / Do you have teamspeak3 ? :

Ofcourse Smile

Why do you want to join us / Why Would you like to join us?

Nerza is still (I believe) in your active roster, and he is my 2nd in command. I wanted to join a line regiment cause I found it fun back in the 28e (also french speaking) so I figured why not join frenchies again Smile

Indicate your availability. Can you be present from 8 pm (French time)? / On which days of the week are you available ?

2e_Huss currently has events on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday with a 1v1 + CNWL each week. CNWL ends soon so that will go down to just a 1v1. I occasionally can skip a 2e_Huss event for the 23e if it is needed as Nerza is a capable leader in his own right. Currently the free days that are almost 100% each week are

Monday and Tuesday

How did you find us? / How did you get to know us ?

Nerza's steam groups

Which company would you like to join? / which company do you want to join ?

Line

Anything else to add? / Do you have anything more to add ?

I am fucking amazing, y'all not even on my level.

Je ne parle pas Francais.

Baguette, baleine, citrouille, croquis, chaussettes, doux, écarlate, étoile.

But most importantly Mat, you are like a Tournesol flower in the wind, elegant and beautiful :flag:

Oh sorry, ofcourse

Vive La France!  Application StephanGH 3449562705
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
mat884
Capitaine
Capitaine
mat884

MessageSujet: Re: Application StephanGH   Application StephanGH Icon_minitimeDim 27 Mai - 18:41

Application StephanGH Promis13
mat884
Capitaine
Capitaine
mat884

MessageSujet: Re: Application StephanGH   Application StephanGH Icon_minitimeDim 27 Mai - 18:41

Please dont smoke all of the marijuanga , welcum
StephanGH

MessageSujet: Re: Application StephanGH   Application StephanGH Icon_minitimeLun 28 Mai - 9:20

All the weed is mine! DONT YOU TOUCH IT
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Application StephanGH   Application StephanGH Icon_minitime

Application StephanGH
Page 1 sur 1